Friday, June 1, 2012

June 1, 2012 continued

On Wednesday we went to see "A Streetcar Named Desire".  It was an excellent production but also disturbing.  There are not so nice people in this world. 

On Thursday, Sally volunteered at our local library and went to see paintings by Mary Cassatt.  Al did laundry and read. 

Life is slower and that is just fine.


In a previous post, I talked about going to the Chinatown Rotary.  Here is a picture that Chinatown Rotary sent to its members. 

Also, Wednesday evening I went to my first Taiko class with Kaoru Watonabi.  It was a lot of work.  He really pushes you, but he is also a great instructor and a great guy.  I will definitely go back.

Tomorrow, I am going to get in line to get some tickets to see The Late Show.  Wish me luck. 

Al

1 comment:

  1. What fun to read about your adventures! Sounds like you are having a blast! I hope you still want to come back to MN at the end of this. I'd like to see pictures of your tiny apartment... am curious about what a typical NY apt looks like.

    ReplyDelete